Although we have had success in proving decidability of equivalence of
some classes of schema we have done this without appealing to formal
Interesting questions include:
- Are there any schema languages that are not context free?
- What is the class of regular/CF schemas?
- Can we decide whether the path language is regular/ CF?
- If the path language is regular can we decide what it is?
- If we know the regular path language of two schemas can we decide equivalence?
Seb's Home Page
Last updated 2007-04-30